- A deposit of 1 night’s stay per room booked is required to guarantee a reservation
- 7 days notice of cancellation is required for refund
- Please note that we’re a small business and rely mostly on forward bookings so cancellations can have a significant impact on us. If a cancellation occurs within 7 days of the arrival date the deposit will not be refunded.
- We strongly advise that you take out travel insurance to cover you if you need to cancel.
- PLEASE NOTE – PAYMENT OPTIONS HAVE CHANGED DURING COVID – CONTACT FOR OPTIONS
- We are happy to accept cash, Visa, Mastercard and Debit card (our preferred method.) On line booking and secure payment of the deposit is available by clicking our Book Now button. If you prefer to phone us please do so on 01260 223569.
Check in and Departure Times
- Check In is usually between 4pm and 7pm and we ask that guests vacate their rooms by 10.30am on the day of departure. If you wish to arrive outside of these times please let us know so that we can arrange our day. If you are attending a local wedding you may wish to arrive early and collect a key so that you can relax for the rest of the day – just ask!
- Please remember that we are a working farm with tractors, machinery, animals and busy farmers. Whilst we love you to look around and enjoy the farm, guests must supervise and accept responsibility for the safety of their children.
Yew Tree Farm doesn’t have provision for guests’ pets.